LEP - Learn to Earn Program – Recent Engineers
Venue:- Agimus , Madiwala, Bangalore
India is projected to be the youngest country in the world by 2020, with approximately half of India’s 1.2 billion people under the age of 26. This would potentially lead to a growing middle class which would push India as one of world’s fastest growing knowledge-based economies. To enable today’s Indian youth, 1.2 crore people must be skilled for them to finally enter the professional job market.
AGIMUS offers full time Learn to Earn Program for the fresh engineering graduates of ECE, EEE, CSE, TC and Instrumentation branches on:
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Automotive Electronics Design
- Data Analytics/Bigdata
- RF Design and Simulation
- VLSI / FPGA Design and Verification
- Embedded System Design (Real Time Embedded System Development)
We provide industry oriented courseware and training using necessary infrastructure which is as close to industry environment. The training is imparted by industry experienced and Udemy Certified Trainers with decades of industry experience. We have continuously engaged with industry & corporate companies, our engineers are closely involved in their key projects and deliveries. Our Engineers have the in-depth knowledge in current industry trends and technologies. The focus must be on solving problems using software and Hardware.
What do you get out of this Course?
- Industry standard hands on training and experience
- Access to training content
- Access to current trend software/hardware
- Confidence to attend interview as per eligibility criteria of the recruiting companies
- Globally recognised Certificates
Opportunities that could open up for you
- Core job market
- Get into global research centres for higher studies outside India.
Training Delivery Model
- Instructor Led classroom training (Monday to Friday, daily 3 hrs)
- Flexible learning with 24/7 Lab Access from anywhere and anytime through cloud
- Assessment tests conducted on every module
- Classes & Lab sessions go hand in hand ( 75% lab & 25% theory)
- Interactive Sessions.
- Projects at the end of the course
|Sl.No||Course||Students per Batch||Duration|
|1||FPGA Design – Full Custom||25||4 Months|
|2||VLSI – FPGA Functional Verification using System Verilog||25||5 Months|
|3||VLSI - SoC Functional Verification using System Verilog and UVM- Full custom||25||6 Months|
We provide placement assistance to our students who have successfully completed LEP course curriculum and meet the eligibility criteria of the recruiting companies. We have an excellent Placement track record for all our flagship programs. Our placements are always in core companies, we take pride in having the highest number of core placements compared to any training institution in India.